Friday, November 2, 2007

Featured Etsy Seller # 6 - Sweetirie Originals

SWEETIRIE ORIGINALS or... The Name of the Cat!



Sweet Irie name came about from the newest addition to this art student's family; her kitten, Irie. Her name means supreme joy!

I am fascinated about the figure of this cat, so I will feature here, not only the jewelry but also...Irie!!






Sweetirie makes me think about Egypt, luxurious jewelry, Cleopatra!


Didn't they have a god with a cat's head? Irie is for sure a relative...


What dignity in this cat's poise! (and of course, I love these earrings!)


This is Sweetirie Originals Etsy shop: http://sweetirie.etsy.com/







The HOME of the IRIE cat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so very much!! What an awesome surprise this morning! I would be happy to add you to my features list as well, I have 7 people signed up and will send you a convo when I am ready. Thanks again, you are too sweet!