Monday, November 19, 2007

Featured Etsy Seller # 10 - Personal Treasures

PERSONAL TREASURES IMPECABLE TASTE!


Phyllis Mufson is a jewelry artisan and a creative career and small business coach. She started making jewelry while directing the Locks Career Center at Moore College of Art & Design, an inspiring environment where she worked with wonderfully creative people.
Her design is absolutely refined, she manages to assemble different materials with filigran lightness, but at the same time very sophisticated.I just would feel like one million dollars wearing this necklace

I also admire how she adds beads with diferent shades of the same color, but not in a common degradé effect, but creating a new pallete that offers a fresh new combination!


If you want to add cool sophistication to your look, go and get it at Personal Treasures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bebe - I love how you describe my work.

And yesterday I got to sit in and drum with a batucada drum troupe. I just thought you'd be interested - coming from Brazil.

Thanks again.
Phyllis