Sunday, October 28, 2007

Featured Seller # 1: MY HEART 2 YOURS!



My featured seller today is Katie Lyn from MY HEART 2 YOURS!

This is definetly one of the cuttest shop you can find at Etsy! Take a look at this superbe creation:





I would love to receive this as a present for my baby shower!(Unfortunatly my daughter is already 9 years old)


Katie Lyn is a self proclaimed paper craft addict. you can tell she really means it when she writes that she loves embellishments and I does not spare any expense when creating special items. One can see her love for detail!!




I just love this combination of vintage prints and fancy ribbons! Just a delight!


On the other hand, you can also find some great photos in her Etsy shop. For instance these Kansas City Children's Fountain photos:

The ballerina is my favorite!

































And of course, the football player!
You can see other fountain photos at her blog:




Katie is originally from the West Coast. She grew up in Oregon, was educated in California and lived the last 13 years in Montana. She recently moved to KCMO because she met the love of her life and they are now living "Happily Ever After" in the land of humidity.

All of her creations are handmade in her art studio. Her studio and surroundings are clean and smoke free. She does have kitties to try to help often, but I limit their access to projects for sale.
Come in and visit her great shop at etsy! http://myheart2yours.etsy.com/


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute feature. I love the way you write. Phyllis

Giftbearer said...

This is a very exciting feature! I love the photos of the fountains too and brightly colored books!

T4G |Teatro 4Garoupas said...

Thank you! I hope I can go on with the features without missing a beat! It's also a lot of fun to write about someone else's work.

Anonymous said...

No worries. If you 'miss a beat' you can catch up. I've been away a few times since I started this, and then I write 2 a day (when I find the time).

I love your store and your work and will be writing about you soon. Phyllis

T4G |Teatro 4Garoupas said...

Thank you so much Phyllis! You are really very kind!